Big Agnes Wiley SL 30 Regular
Big Agnes Wiley SL 30 Down Sleeping Bag
Calculated at checkout.
About this item
Share this deal
I used this bag mostly for car camping and raft trips along with a few backpacking adventures. Purchased in summer of 2018 but lightly used and still in excellent condition. No patches, tears, or stains. I’m jumping on the quilt bandwagon. This is a good lightweight bag for summer and early fall/ late spring. I used it in below freezing temperatures a few times but found it necessary to deploy my fleece jacket and thermal bottoms. Comes with stuff sack and storage bag/ sleeping pad sleeve. Product description:
The Wiley SL 30 sleeping bag features an attachable pad sleeve tech kit; clip the stuff sack to the back of the bag and slide your pad in to ensure you won't roll off during the night. Thermally efficient vertical structured side walls trap heat close to your body while the contoured shape of the hood cradles your head in lofty comfort. With soft, technical fabrics, an anti-snag zipper draft tube, and 650 fill power DownTek™ water repellent down insulation, this bag's versatility is the perfect companion for multi-night treks and road trips to the desert.
- Big Agnes System option by using the included REM Pad Sleeve™ to secure your bag to the pad
- Shape allows for light weight and increased thermal value
- 1 pound 12 ounces
- The REM Pad Sleeve™ also doubles as a storage sack
- Vertically structured side walls integrating contoured flow baffles trap heat closer to the body
- Contoured hood baffles cradle the head for a more comfortable fit
- Oversized interior anti draft collar
- DownTek™ - a water repellent down that uses a PFC-Free, bluesign™ approved chemistry.
- Low profile cordlock lets you un-cinch the hood with one hand
- Zipper Garage
- Interior fabric loops for sleeping bag liners
- Exterior loops for hang drying or storage
- Mesh storage sack & nylon stuff sack
- Mate together left and right zip bags
About the sellerJimmy260
Avg. Ship Time