Mammut Alnasca Knit II Low - Women's F 7
Alnasca Knit II Low - Women's / Carmine/Dark Powder Rose / 7
ShippingEligible for free shipping. Learn more
About this item
Share this deal
Alnasca II Knit Low Women is a lightweight and elasticated approach shoe with 3D Knit. The sock-like construction allows a perfect fit and ideal comfort. Basefit ensures excellent heel support in combination with specially developed lacing. The Michelin outsole optimizes closeness to the rocks with excellent grip on any alpine approach. Alnasca with 3D Knit - for an unbeatable fit and an easy start.
This women's Mammut Alnasca Knit II Low is a sales sample from the manufacturer. There may be some differences between Samples and the product's main production run. While this product is new, it may show signs of slight use coming from it being displayed or tried on.
- Pre-shaped tongue construction
- Elastic knitted sock construction
- Cushioning Strobel construction with stone shield
- Double Layer Mesh
- Base Fit®: Sliding webbing transfers power from lacing area to soles, ensuring improved hold in boot to increase safety and comfort.
- Memo Foam: Ensures individual fit and cushions foot at instep, shin and ankle
- 360 Heel Support: The three-dimensionally shaped TPU element is designed for the anatomy of the heel bone, which it completely envelops. This delivers optimum heel fit, helps prevent twisted ankles and protects against rock abrasion.
- Rubber toe cap
- Michelin® OCX Approach rubber compound
About the sellerGeartrade
Avg. Ship Time