Trad climb any kind of route with the Black Diamond Aspect Climbing Shoe. Designed for maximum comfort while jamming, sweating, or standing on your toes, these shoes feature a leather upper and a flat last.
This Black Diamond Aspect Climbing Shoe is in New Condition, however there may be dirt present on the item or the original packaging may be dirty, damaged, or missing due to storage and shipping.
- Neutral, flat last for all day cragging comfort
- 4.3mm rubber is purpose-built for edging and molded for optimal consistency and performance
- Engineered Knit Technology tongue provides exceptional breathability, comfort and extra padding for crack climbing
- Internal Lace Protection System for crack climbing
- Medium-flex midsole adds support without sacrificing sensitivity
- Lateral stabilizer rands increase precision by keeping your foot from rolling over when pressure is applied to the outside or inside edges
- Highest grade European leather upper