Designed in collaboration with two of the world’s foremost boulderers, the evolv Phantom Climbing Shoes deliver elite performance for your hardest climbing. The midsole is composed of TPS+, which maintains a downturned toe and provides arch support, and an AVT plastic layer that improves support and structure without compromising toe sensitivity. A thinner heel outsole ensures more sensitivity for technical routes and problems.
These UnNew Men’s Evolv Phantom Climbing Shoes are in Good condition. With this item, the following damages were observed:
-Wear on toe rubber
Good condition products have been well loved, but still have life left in them. Signs of wear may include pilling, snags, lint, animal hair, dried dirt, minor but noticeable staining, and other cosmetic imperfections. Small tears or holes may be present, but will not affect the functionality
of the item.
- DARK SPINE S - For structure and sensitivity.
- AVT PLASTIC MIDSOLE - For sensitivity and support.
- TRAX® SAS - Best friction plus maximum durability.
- COMPRESSION CLOSURE SYSTEM (CCS) - 6-point single-pull closure
- MOLDED VTR - Our Variable Thickness Rand (VTR) system puts thinner rand rubber in areas to reduce pressure points and hot spots around the foot as well as thicker rubber for increased longevity in the high wear zones near the toe for durability and performance
- TPS+ RUBBER MIDSOLE - For downturned toe and arch structure
- Synthetic liner
- Midsole: MX-P: 1.6mm, AVT & TPS RUBBER
- Outsole: 4.2mm TRAX® SAS
- Profile: DOWNTURNED ASYMMETRIC
- Rand: VTR (THICKER FRONT TOE AREA)
- Synthetic Upper
- Weight: 9oz PER SHOE (SIZE 9 US MEN'S)