Stretchy, warm, and breathable, the Men's Patagonia Nano Air Insulated Hoodie is a solid layer to use at the beginning of your morning ski tour. A DWR finish provides water resistance, and the bright quilting provides structure so you avoid developing cold spots as you wear it.
This UnNew Men’s Patagonia Nano Air insulated Hoodie is in Good condition. With this item, the following damages were observed:
- Jacket has significant piling throughout inside and outside of jacket
- Jacket has odor of storage
Good condition products have been well loved, but still have life left in them. Signs of wear may include pilling, snags, lint, animal hair, dried dirt, minor but noticeable staining, and other cosmetic imperfections. Small tears or holes may be present, but will not affect the functionality of the item.
- Light and durable 100% nylon ripstop shell and plain-weave liner
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 60-g FullRange insulation
- Nano Puff brick quilting in the side panels, articulated patterning and other quilting details
- Stretchy hood with binding
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin
- Two handwarmer pockets and two chest pockets are zippered, welted and low-bulk
- Stretch binding at the cuffs and a dual-adjustable drawcord hem seal in warmth
- Weighs 385 g (13.6 oz)