A staple insulated snow pant in The North Face’s line, the Women’s Freedom Insulated Pants offer reliable comfort and performance day in and day out. These pants have lightweight insulation that is great for everyday use and DryVent 2L fabric that offers waterproof protection and breathable comfort. The cargo pocket gives you an often-needed spot to stow your lunch on non-stop days and the thigh vents give you a blast of cool air when you need it.
These UnNew Women’s The North Face Freedom Insulated Pants are in Good condition. With this item, the following damages were observed: Pilling, light stains, lint, snags, and light cuts near the cuffs.
Good condition products have been well loved, but still have life left in them. Signs of wear may include pilling, snags, lint, animal hair, dried dirt, minor but noticeable staining, and other cosmetic imperfections. Small tears or holes may be present, but will not affect the functionality of the item.
- Standard fit
- StretchVent™ gaiters with gripper elastic
- Cargo pocket with hook-and-loop closure
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Belt loops
- Inner-thigh vents
- Articulated knees
- Heatseeker™ Eco insulation for warmth even in wet weather
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L fabric helps keep you dry
- Adjustable waist tabs
- Reinforced kickpatches and hem
- Kickpatches: 420D X 500D 235 G/M² 100% Nylon With Non-PFC DWR Finish
- Solid: 160D X 140D 133 G/M² DryVent™ 2L—57% Recycled Nylon, 43% Nylon With Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Insulation: 60g Heatseeker Eco 90% Recycled Polyester