The Evolv Electra Women's Climbing Shoes are low-volume, narrow-fit shoes. They are made with vegan-friendly synthetic uppers with VTR system for improved overall performance. They feature a split tongue with opposing closure straps for a quick and secure fit. From the gym to outside, rely on the Electra to give you the comfort to climb technical routes.
This UnNew Women's Evolv Elektra Climbing Shoe is in Good Condition. With this item, the following damages were observed: The soles have a bit of a rounded edge to them and there is some very minor chalk wear on the uppers.
Good condition products have been well loved, but still have life left in them. Signs of wear may include pilling, snags, lint, animal hair, dried dirt, minor but noticeable staining, and other cosmetic imperfections. Small tears or holes may be present, but will not affect the functionality of the item.
- Vegan-friendly Synthratek VX synthetic upper.
- Split Tongue
- Narrower and lower volume shape
- Full-length midsole and outsole
- Opposing closure straps
- Variable Thickness Rand (VTR) system puts thinner rand rubber in areas to reduce pressure points and hot spots around the foot as well as thicker rubber for increased longevity in the high wear zones near the toe for durability and performance.
- Trax SAS provides friction plus maximum durability.