Designed for campers who prioritize comfort, the Basecamp Sleeping Pad from Therm-A-Rest is warm and comfy with soft fabrics, for a good night’s rest in the backcountry. The use of die-cut and expanded foam decreases materials 25% so it packs down small for its comfort. A WingLock valve makes for speedy inflation once you’re ready to set up camp for the night.
This Therm-A-Rest Basecamp Sleeping Pad is in New Condition. It is still in its original packaging.
- Light, soft fabrics
- 2 in. (5 cm) of thickness provides a high level of warmth and support
- Premium foam with compressible foam core expands when unpacked for easy self-inflation
- R-value of 6.0, ideal for extreme cold conditions
- Sturdy, classic design
- WingLock™ valve maximizes airflow for easier inflation and quicker deflation
- Stuff sack included
- Made in USA.
- Sleeping Pad Type: Self-inflating Pad
- Sleeping Pad Shape: Rectangular
- Sleeping Capacity: 1-person
- Open-cell Foam insulation
- Packed Size (Regular): 21 x 8.5 inches
- Pad Thickness: 2 inches
- Dimensions (Regular): 72 x 20 x 2 inches
- Weight (Regular): 2 lbs. 8 oz. pounds