Balancing protection and precision, the Black Diamond Aspect Climbing Shoes are equipped to handle micro-edges and abrasive cracks. These shoes boast high-grade European leather that protects the outside of your foot, NeoFriction Force rubber, and Engineered Knit Technology tongues for all-day comfort.
These Black Diamond Aspect Climbing Shoes are in Excellent Condition. There is very light evidence of use such as a few scuffs and extremely light wear on the toe edges. The edges are still sharp and pretty much all of the rubber is intact, and the laces are not frayed.
- Uppers: durable, high-grade European leather slightly wrap the laces for protection
- 4.3mm NeoFriction Force molded rubber
- Engineered Knit Technology tongues
- Flat-lasted, slightly asymmetric lace-ups
- Lateral stabilizer rands increase precision
- Medium-flex midsoles
- Climbing Shoe Type: Neutral
- Last: Slip-lasted
- Upper: Leather
- Lining: Hemp
- Outsole: Rubber
- Footwear Closure: Lace-up
- Can Be Resoled
- Weight (Pair): 1 lb. 2.2 oz.