You’ll be ready for whatever morning brings on your dawn patrol tour with the Men’s Patagonia SnowDrifter Jacket. This stretchy, three-layer jacket is waterproof and breathable with a water-shedding DWR finish to protect you when the conditions are blustery and wet. This jacket has multiple pockets to stash essentials, tools, and snacks. Convenient features like pit zips, a powder skirt, and an attached hood aid in thermoregulation and comfort so you can afford time-sucking layer changes when you’re out in the backcountry.
This Men’s SnowDrifter Jacket is in Good condition. There is a medium-sized black stain on the back of the right sleeve. There is a small hole on the front left side of the jacket. There is significant pilling and discoloration on the front left side of the jacket.
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers, one chest with secure media pocket with cable routing and internal access, one bicep pocket for pass, and one interior drop-in
- Pit zips
- Adjustable, low-profile cuffs secure over or under gloves
- Adjustable powder gasket
- Webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia Snow pants
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Made in Vietnam.
- Weight: 587 g (20.7 oz)
- Materials: H2No® Performance Standard shell: 3-layer, 5-oz 75-denier 100% polyester (70% recycled) solid stretch ripstop with a soft polyester knit backer and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish