From early morning hikes to backpacking trips, these Women’s EMS Hiking Pants keep you protected and comfortable for variable terrain and conditions. They have a zippered thigh pocket and stretchy fabric with a water-repellent finish, ensuring you get a great fit that allows you to move freely while keeping you dry and comfortable. You can bushwhack overgrown trails or climb through rock gardens confidently then roll up the legs for a shorter length to cross streams or add some airflow.
These EMS Hiking Pants - Women's are in Good condition. Item shows signs of wear. Some hair is present but can be removed.
- Fabric: 87% nylon/13% spandex plain-weave fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Water-shedding, quick-drying, abrasion-, wind-, and wrinkle-resistant fabric
- 4-way stretch fabric promotes freedom of movement
- Zip fly with snap-button closure
- Zippered pocket on right leg offers a quick and convenient place to stash smaller items
- Two front pockets and two hook and loop closure back pockets
- Straight legs can be rolled up to mid-calf; secure with side snap closures
- Removable 1 in. multicolor webbing belt
- Heavy-weight design with the soft hand-feel
- Inseams 30" and 32"
- Machine washable
- Fair Trade Certified factory