Achieve some solitude on the snowy trails this winter with the Tubbs Frontier 25 Snowshoes. These snowshoes have a lightweight aluminum frame and PVC-coated polyester decking that keeps you on top of the snow. The webbing bindings have a dual-pull closure and accommodate a wide range of footwear. The toe and heel crampons provide traction on snow and ice so you can get away for a winter escape.
These Tubbs Frontier 25 are in Fair condition. The aluminum rails have some significant wear from typical use. There are some slight cracks on the bottom of the fabric. They come with a bag, there are some slight rips in the mesh on the bottom of the bag.
- 6000-series aluminum frames: lightweight and strong and feature an ergonomic, streamlined shape
- PVC-coated polyester deckings provide lightweight flotation
- Bindings use a dual-pull webbing system that accommodates a wide variety of boots; side wings align and center heels for stability
- Carbon steel instep crampons rotate freely to bite into snow and let the tails drop to shed snow; heel crampons provide traction for heading down mild slopes
- Recommended load specification for the Tubbs Frontier 25 snowshoes includes weight of hiker with gear
- Snowshoe Terrain: Flat Terrain
- Max Recommended Load: 120 - 200 pounds
- Frame Material: 6000-series aluminum
- Deck Material: PVC-coated polyester
- Crampon Material: Carbon steel
- Dimensions: 8 x 25 inches
- Weight (Pair): 3 lbs. 13 oz.