The Women’s The North Face Freedom Insulated LRBC Snow Pants offer warmth and exceptional fit to shred on the mountain in style. These DryVent 2-layer pants are both waterproof and breathable. They have 60 grams of Heatseeker Eco insulation and a Chimney Venting system that helps manage moisture. They have a roomier relaxed fit, thigh vents, cargo pocket, and adjustable waist tabs.
These Women’s The North Face Freedom LRBC Insulated Pants are in Good Condition. They have very minor pilling on the inside of the waistband and a couple of small dirt or dust marks.
- Waterproof, lightly insulated
- Relaxed fit offers more room in the thigh and knees
- Waterproof, windpoof, breathable, fully seam-sealed
- Adjustable waist tabs
- Zip handwarmer pockets
- Velcro® cargo pocket
- Flap-cover, inner-thigh vents with mesh gussets
- StretchVent™ gaiter with gripper elastic
- Chimney Venting™ system
- Reinforced edge guards
- Avg Weight: 700 G (24.69 Oz)
- Inseam: S 30", R 32", L 34"
- Shell: 189 G/M² DryVent™ 2L—100% Nylon Oxford
- Insulation: 60 G Heatseeker™