Outlast wet, snowy conditions in the Women’s Patagonia Super Alpine Jacket. This rugged jacket has two lightweight GORE-TEX Pro fabrics that seal out snow, wind, and water to keep you focused on your outdoor missions. The technical fit is compatible with packs and harnesses and the Optimal Visibility Hood gives you clear peripheral vision and an unrestricted range of motion.
This Women’s Patagonia Super Alpine Jacket is in Fair
Condition. The jacket is dirty all over the front, but otherwise appears to be in good shape.
- Built with two lightweight, fine-deniered GORE-TEX® Pro fabrics for uncompromised, durable waterproofness and a wide range of breathability
- Technical fit: slim torso and longer hem length
- Optimal Visibility Hood™ with laminated visor
- Touch Point System® with embedded cord locks in hood and hem for quick-and-easy adjustment
- Gusseted underarm panels reduce lift when reaching overhead and have minimal pit-zips for venting
- Two high single-pleat pockets with watertight, coated Slim Zips increase capacity without added seams; interior zip pocket
- Pleated Gasket Dry Cuffs with Tapered Tab design provide a secure low-profile wrist seal