The Women’s Patagonia Refigutive Jacket provides reliable protection against tough mountain conditions. This hybrid jacket utilizes a lighter weight, more breathable three-layer GORE-TEX fabric with a Gore C-Knit backer to keep you protected and comfortable. The Optimal Visibility Hood adapts equally well to a helmet as a bare head and the handwarmer pockets are placed high to stay out f the way of your pack straps.
Item #: 83620
This Women’s Patagonia Refugitive Jacket is in Good Condition. There are various small stains around the lower area of the jacket, and it is dirty around the wrists. Otherwise, the jacket appears to be in good shape.
- Hybrid design for the optimal balance of stretch and lightweight; durably waterproof and windproof 3-layer GORE-TEX® fabrics with Gore® C-Knit™ backer technology are softer, lighter and more breathable than regular 3-layer GORE-TEX® fabrics
- Helmet-compatible Optimal Visibility Hood™ adjusts with single-pull Cohaesive® embedded cord-lock system
- Two high handwarmer pockets with watertight zippers stay clear of a harness or pack waistbelt
- Welted exterior left chest pocket, interior left chest pocket and interior stretch catch-all pocket
- Watertight 2-way pit zips for venting
- Elasticized strap at low back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants and select Alpine pants
- Cohaesive embedded cord-lock system has two contact points at the hem for intuitive one-handed operation either inside pocket or at hem
- Concealed RECCO® reflector