Take on technical terrain and steep lines in the Women’s The North Face Sickline Jacket. The DryVent fabric provides waterproof protection during storm days and maintains breathable comfort. This jacket is equipped with body-mapped PrimaLoft Black insulation to keep you warm on windy chairlift rides, a snap-away powder skirt, helmet-compatible hood, underarm vents, and a wrist pocket with a goggle wipe to keep you going strong in the resort.
This Women’s The North Face Sickline Jacket is in Excellent Condition. The inside fleece is slightly dirty near the collar.
- Standard fit
- Dedicated, helmet-compatible hood
- Snap-away powder skirt with gripper elastic
- Zippered chest and hand pockets
- Internal media pocket with media port
- Two internal-stretch goggle pockets
- Underarm vents
- Zippered wrist pocket with goggle wipe
- Jacket-to-pant integration
- Gusseted cuffs
- Avg Weight: 822.5 G (1 Lb 13 Oz)
- Length From Center Back: 29"
- Body: 160D X 140D 139 G/M² DryVent™ 2L—100% Nylon with Mechanical Stretch
- Insulation: 80 G Mapped PrimaLoft® Black Insulation In Body; 60 G In Hood And Sleeves