The Women’s Therm-a-Rest Trail Lite Sleeping Pad provides three seasons of comfort for your backpacking trips. Made with die-cut foam, this pad is compressible and lightweight and has an R-value of 3.2. It is self-inflating with the intuitive WingLock Valve that maximizes airflow to speed up both set-up and take-down so you can maximize your trail time.
This Women’s Therm-a-Rest Trail Lite Sleeping Pad is in Good Condition. There is a small stain and some fraying around the edges, however it seems to hold air upon testing. The stuff sack is included.
- Light and compact
- Women’s Version: Features added warmth for cold sleepers.
- Lightweight Die Cut Foam: Boosts warmth and still compresses down
- Easy To Use: Foam core self-inflates and rolls up small
- WingLock™ Valve: intuitive and dependable valve maximizes airflow for easier inflation and quicker deflation; Wings toggle for one-way inflation to save breath.
- R-Value: 3.2
- Weight (size regular): 1 lbs 9 oz
- Width (size regular): 20 in
- Length (size regular): 66 in
- Height (Size regular): 1.5 in
- Thickness (Size regular): 1.5 in
- Packed dimension (Size regular): 11 in x 7.8 in
- Top fabric type: 50D polyester
- Bottom fabric type: 50D polyester
- Stuff sack included
- Material(s): Polyester, Polyurethane