Up steep hills and down rocky trails, the Men’s Nike Air Zoom Terra Kiger 7 Trail Running Shoes provide traction and support for long mileage. These shoes feature mesh on the upper for ventilation and a padded tongue to alleviate pressure points. Multidirectional lugs resist breakdown and provide control for ascents and descents. A rock plate keeps your flying feet safe from unseen rocks and rugged trails so you can add that extra push to the end of your run.
These Nike Air Zoom Terra Kiger 7 Trail Run Shoes - Men's are in Good condition. The tread is in good condition. The tops of the shoes are dirty but could be cleaned. Shoes are slightly warped from wear. Laces are in good condition. Soles are dirty but could be cleaned.
- Nike React technology is a lightweight and durable foam that delivers a responsive ride
- Zoom Air unit in the forefoot provides extra responsiveness, returning your energy to help guide you down the trail.
- Multidirectional traction lugs in the heel are made from high-abrasion rubber. They help provide enhanced grip on descents and ascents.
- A mesh and synthetic upper delivers a lightweight feel and enhanced ventilation.
- A Dynamic Fit System through the midfoot helps hug and support your foot as your run through rocky trails.
- Rock plate at the heel helps shield your foot on rough terrain.
- Slim, cushioned collar provides soft comfort and a streamlined look.
- Padded tongue helps relieve pressure caused by foot swelling over long mileage runs.
- Weight: 10.91oz/309.4g (Men's size 10)
- Offset: 4.5mm (Forefoot: 12mm, Heel: 16.5mm)