The Smith Vantage Helmet provides top-notch safety and fit with convenient features to keep you safe and comfortable during the winter season. This helmet has a hybrid shell construction that saves on weight without slacking on durability. The Zonal Koroyd absorbs energy with impacts and provides ventilation to keep you cool. A BOA 360 Fit System ensures a solid fit every time you’re out with a dial that allows for micro-adjustability. A series of 21 vents provide more than adequate airflow options so you can focus on the season ahead.
This Smith Vantage Mips Helmet is in Good condition. It has some light markings on the outside of the helmet. No signs of damage.
- Hybrid shell construction blends a durable exterior with a lightweight in-molded shell for durability where you need it most while keeping the helmet light
- Zonal Koroyd® coverage for lightweight, energy-absorbing and ventilated impact protection
- MIPS® Brain Protection System reduces rotational forces caused by angled impacts to the head
- Certification: ASTM F 2040, CE EN 1077:2007 CLASS B, CPSC, CE EN1078
- Designed for ultimate integration with Smith goggles for maximum comfort and venting
- AirEvac™ ventilation system integrates with Smith goggles for fog-free lenses
- BOA® 360 Fit System offers the most adjustable fit with the turn of a dial for on-the-fly micro-adjustability
- Dual regulator climate control offers easy, one-handed front and rear vent adjustment
- 21 vents
- Removable Snapfit SL2 ear pads add warmth and are audio-chip compatible
- XT2® antimicrobial lining offers sweat-activated odor control
- Aleck™ audio systems compatible