Harkening back to old-school technologies and shapes, the Burton Family Tree Sensei Camber Snowboard slays the powder with a longboard shape. The traditional camber profile will have you executing poppy turns to cruise through fields of deep snow. The DragonFly core and Pro-Tip reduce the weight of the board for better control and swing weight.
This Burton Family Tree Sensei Camber Snowboard is in Excellent condition. The board has some residue from previous bindings that could easily be removed. Edges are in great condition, it appears the board has only been used a handful of times. The Channel mount is in excellent condition. The base is in excellent condition.
- Camber profile
- Directional Flex.
- Personality: Medium – Aggressive
- Directional shape
- Balanced Freeride Geometry
- Pro-Tip: A tapered tip and tail thickness reduces swing weight for easier mobility.
- DragonFly 600G Core: end-grain woods in the impact zones of the board; lightweight and strong
- Multizone EGD™: A Burton exclusive. Manipulating the angles and direction of wood grain placement within the core results in ultimate edge-hold, response, and durability.
- Squeezebox: Burton's most versatile Squeezebox profile improves pop and performance through the balance of thicker, more powerful core sections with thinner, more flexible sections.
- 45° Carbon Highlights
- Recycled Sintered WFO Base
- Graphics: Artwork by Ty Williams
- Super Sap® Epoxy: A resin formulated with bio-based materials that reduces the carbon footprint by 50% over conventional all-petroleum-based epoxies.
- Infinite Ride™: This Burton-exclusive technology allows maximized pop and strength by overbuilding the board, then putting it in a machine that breaks in the board for you.
- Binding Compatibility: The Channel® Mounting System
- Effective Edge: 1177mm
- Sidecut Radius: 7.9m
- Tip/Waist/Tail: 285.4/245/285.4