Achieve high performance on the hill with the Head Vector 110 Ski Boots. These ski boots have a heat-moldable liner and the cant, forward lean, and flex can be customized to suit your style and preference. The Triple Injected Frame provides stiffness to the shell for high-end performance and softer shell material in areas for pain-free entry. A medium-stuff flex makes for powerful turns for aggressive skiers.
These Head Vector 110 Ski Boots are in Good condition. There is some light scuffing on the boots, but the soles are free from signs of heavy usage.
- Last: 101 mm forefoot width
- HeatFit Liner: This multi-component liner with moldable inserts
- HP frame footbed
- Prepared for heating system
- Triple Injected Frame: A high performance, multi-density shell optimizes easy entry, foot wrapping, comfort and energy transmission.
- Easy Entry Shell Design
- Flex Stance Tuning: Adjust the flex and forward lean
- Double Canting: Two different levels of canting adjust to properly align the body and boot.
- Rear Support Tuning
- 4 Micro-adjustable Spine-Tech Alloy Buckles: The Spine-Tech buckle features a constant traction closure point, which translates into a reduction in pressure points, an increased overlap between shell flaps, more comfort and more precision.
- 1 Supermacro Ratchet: An adjustable, ratcheted toothplate provides 28 mm of calf adjustment.
- 2 Double Power Levers: the double power lever reduces the effort needed to close the buckle by 50%.
- 40 mm Hook-and-Loop Fastener strap