The Men's Jack Wolfskin North Ice Parka will keep you warm on your expeditions to the frozen north — no matter how cold it gets. The robust TEXAPORE shell fabric protects you from the rain and wind. And it is so breathable that you’ll always feel fresh, even when the going gets tough. The fill consists of high-loft duck down, so you’ll stay warm even in sub-zero temperatures. This parka is equipped with multiple pockets, and there’s even a loop to clip your gloves to. An adjustable hood and water resistant zips round off the list of features.
This Men's Jack Wolfskin North Ice Parka is a sales sample from the manufacturer. While the product is new, it may show signs of slight use coming from the product being displayed and or tried on.
- TEXAPORE ECOSPHERE 2L
- STORMLOCK ECOSPHERE 20D RIPSTOP
- 90/10 duck down fill (700 cuin fill power; RDS certified)
- Elasticated cuffs, water resistant zips
- Adjustable hem, glove loops
- Fixed hood with adjustable volume and field of vision
- Inner pocket, 2 chest pockets, 2 hand pockets
- Weight: 1070 g (size M)