Born to handle winter weather with confidence, the Women’s Sorel 1964 PAC Boots have a timeless style to last winter after winter. These mid-calf boots have a waterproof leather upper with a vulcanized rubber shell that can slosh through snow, ice, and slush. Felt insulation and a removable felt liner keeps feet toasty warm and protected from the elements. The vulcanized rubber outsoles have a herringbone tread that grips snow and ice to keep you upright as you navigate the snowy streets and sidewalks.
Item #: NL1645-242
These Women’s Sorel 1964 PAC Boots are in Good Condition. There is pilling on the linings and a few marks on the rubber, but otherwise little evidence of use. The laces are functional and
not frayed and there are no rips or holes. The tread on the bottom is not very worn down.
- Upper: Waterproof leather; seam-sealed with lightweight, waterproof vulcanized rubber shells
- Liners: Removable, washable 6mm recycled felt; insulate to -25°F; fast drying
- Rubber midsoles provide shock absorption and padding
- Outsoles: Handcrafted, vulcanized rubber outsoles with a herringbone tread pattern
- Footwear Height: Mid-calf
- Footwear Height: 9 inches
- Footwear Closure: Lace-up
- Comfort Range: -25 degrees Fahrenheit
- Weight (Pair): 2 lb. 12 oz.