The Men’s Hometown Down Hooded Vest is an everyday piece that can make an appearance in your ski kit for the winter. This vest is packed with 800-fill Allied Feather HyperDRY water repellent down in a recycled nylon shell. A variety of pockets on both the interior and exterior keep your essentials securely stowed and the storm-sealing hem and attached, adjustable hood help to seal out the elements.
This Men’s Hometown Down Hooded Jacket is in Good condition. There are some small white stains on the front of the jacket that may be removed with cleaning. There is a large rough patch with snags on it that is on the right side of the back of the jacket. The Jacket still has its original retail tags.
- Recycled HTD™, 100% Recycled Nylon, 20 Denier
Ripstop, 39 g/m2
- Insulation: Allied Feather™ HyperDRY™ Water Repellent Down, 90/10 White Goose Down, 800 Fill
- Durable, 100% recycled nylon fabric
- Responsible Down Standard Certified down
- Mid-sized baffles stabilize down for warmth
- Fixed peripheral adjust hood
- Distinctive YKK® Vislon® zippers with contrasting zipper tape
- Custom Stio® silicone zipper pulls
- Grosgrain finish at center front interior draft flap protects zipper teeth and seals out elements
- Zippered handwarmer and chest pockets
- Interior security and stash pockets store on mountain essentials
- Adjustable, storm-sealing hem with low-pro cord locks customizes performance
- Includes stuff sack with reflective logo included for easy packing
- Embroidered Stio® and Pinecone logos
- Weight: 13 oz.