The Women’s Patagonia Capilene Midweight Base Layer Top is essential for any outdoor enthusiast. This versatile layer can be worn alone or under other layers in colder conditions. It is built with a smooth face that slides seamlessly under a fleece jacket or shell and a diamond grid on the inside that acts to trap valuable body heat. The style is constructed to reduce chafing under pack straps or under layers. The fabric is treated with HeiQ Fresh odor control technology so you’ll seem fresh, even when you’re not.
This Patagonia Capilene Midweight Zip-Neck Baselayer is in Fair condition. The only issue to note with this garment is the fair amount of pilling on the fabric. It is quite noticeable, but doesn’t really threaten the functionality/efficiency of this baselayer.
- Capilene®: lightweight, breathable, and moisture-wicking
- Smooth face with internal diamond-grid pattern
- Stretch fabric; full underarm gussets
- Hollow-core yarn construction to enhance moisture-wicking and drying times
- HeiQ Fresh durable odor control
- Flatlock seams and rib-knit collar with internal neck tape; raglan shoulder seams and offset side seams
- Elastic thumbholes
- Droptail hem
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Bluesign approved - Materials: Recycled polyester