Stay dry in the Men’s Patagonia Shelter Stone Jacket. This rugged jacket will outlast the wettest downpours with a three-layer, stretch-woven nylon ripstop shell backed by an H2No barrier and a Deluge DWR finish. The front zipper has a storm flap to prevent seepage and the helmet-compatible hood has a three-way adjustment to keep the rain out of your eyes.
Item #: 85075F8
This Men’s Patagonia Shelter Stone Jacket is in Fair condition. There is staining on the shell fabric. There is wear at the collar, and the interior lining at the hood brim is starting to wear away. There’s also some fuzz in the Velcro.
- Durable 3-layer, stretch-woven nylon ripstop shell with a waterproof/ breathable H2No barrier and Deluge DWR finish; reinforcements in shoulders, arms, sides and waist have an H2No barrier and Deluge DWR finish
- Helmet-compatible, 3-way-adjustable hood
- Smooth, center-front zipper with storm flap and rain gutter
- Pockets: Two handwarmers, two chest, all with watertight, coated zippers treated with a Deluge DWR finish and zipper garages; internal pockets: one drop-in, one security
- Watertight, coated pit zips treated with Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Cuffs secure with supple, self-fabric cuff tabs and elastic
- Drawcord hem
- Shell: 3-layer, 4.2 oz 50-denier 100% stretch-woven nylon ripstop. Reinforcements: 3-layer, 5.1 oz 80-denier 100% stretch-woven nylon ripstop. Shell and reinforcements have an H2No barrier and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Weight: 632g (22.3 oz)
- Made in Vietnam