You’ll be wishing for deep powder days this winter with the Patagonia Women’s Powder Bowl Pants. Made from a resilient 2.5-layer canvas with H2No barrier and Deluge DWR treatment that seals out wind and water and is breathable, these pants won’t shy away from storm day action. The mesh lining along the seat and thighs provide light insulation and wicks sweat away from your skin. Thigh vents are there if you need to dump some heat from your burning legs and the durable scuff guards ensure your cuffs won’t be shredded by season’s end.
These Women’s Patagonia Powder Bowl Pants are in Good Condition. There is light evidence of use such as some light marks and dust due to storage. There are no obvious stains or rips and all components appear to be functional.
- Durable, abrasion-resistant 2.5-layer midweight canvas shell fabric (100% recycled polyester) has a waterproof/breathable H2No barrier, and Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) for storm protection
- Seat and thighs lined with brushed polyester mesh for extra insulation, efficient wicking and snag-free layering
- Legs lined with slick polyester mesh for excellent glide
- Waist details: soft brushed tricot lining wicks moisture, two-button closure and wide, fully-adjustable elastic customize the fit; zip fly
- Pockets: two handwarmers, two thigh; pass holder in right thigh pocket
- Outer thigh vents
- Articulated knees for mobility
- Fully-featured gaiters with adjustable cam buckles; burly, wrap-around scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem
- Watertight, coated zippers treated with a Deluge DWR finish for wet-weather protection
- Loops on rear yoke attach to powder skirt on any Patagonia Ski/Snowboard jackets