Wear the Men’s The North Face Thermoball Full-Zip Jacket on its own during chilly fall days or around an autumn campfire. Once winter hits, you can utilize it as an extra warm layer under your shell for skiing, hiking, or snowshoeing. The DWR finish helps to repel wet weather and if you need to pack it away, it stuffs into its own pocket to take up minimal space in your pack. PRODUCT CONDITION
This Men’s The North Face ThermoBall Eco Jacket is in Excellent condition. It appears to have been minimally used.
- Water-resistant, insulated jacket packs into its own hand pocket
- Lightweight ThermoBall™ insulation retains warmth when wet
- Standard Fit
- 15D nylon ripstop
- Lightweight, durable VISLON® center front zip
- Covered, secure-zip hand pockets
- Internal chest pocket
- Internal, elastic-bound cuffs
- Hem cinch-cord
- Media compatible
- Avg Weight: 350 G (12.3 Oz)
- Center Back: 27.5"
- Classic: 15D 33 G/M² 100% Nylon Ripstop With Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish - Insulation: 10 G/Ft², 11 G/Ft² And 13 G/Ft² PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ Synthetic Insulation