Tackle all your cold-weather tasks and adventures in the Men’s Stio Pinedale Pant. These rugged pants are made with a four-way stretch softshell fabric that boasts a DWR finish. The articulated construction offers a free range of motion so you can hit the snowy trails on your fat tire bike, or curt a new trail with your snowshoes. A webbing belt with a cam belt buckle ensures a secure fit through all your snow shoveling or ice skating.
These Men’s Pinedale Pants are in Good condition. Near the top left zipper pocket, there are quite a few seams that have come loose. Near the top right zipper, there are a few small dark black stains.
- Nylon blend fabric with 4-way stretch and DWR finish offers durability, weather resistance and full range of motion
- Removable nylon webbing belt with easy-to-use cam belt buckle
- YKK® reverse coil zippered hand pockets, thigh pocket and back pocket
- Lightweight polyester mesh pocket bags
- Articulated knees and action gusset for full range of motion
- Custom Stio® snap closure at front waistband
- Custom Stio® Teton Mountainscape elastic binding at interior waistband
- Flecked cording zipper pulls
- Heat transfer Stio® and Pinecone logos
- Weight: 15 oz.
- Everlight™ Softshell, 63% Nylon, 26% Polyester, 11% Spandex, 227 g/m2, 80/20 DWR Finish
- Regular Fit
- Regular Inseam, size 34: 32"