Delivering comfort and performance for non-stop fun on the slopes, the Women’s Lange RX 80 LV Ski Boots offer elite-level customization and fit. The Dual Core technology ensures the shell is stiff and supportive for responsive performance and soft around the instep and lower leg for comfort and ease of entry. The liner is equipped with Thinsulate insulation for warmth. The medium flex offers a reliable ride for progressing skiers looking to up their game.
These Lange RX 80 LV Ski Boots are in Excellent condition! It appears that these boots were just used to walk in the resort parking lot, because the only place where previous use is evident is the soles. Boots are in their original retail box.
- Last: 97 mm
- Flex: 80 – A medium flex for newer and intermediate skiers, or lighter advanced skiers.
- Dual 3D Sport Liner with Shin Control and Thinsulate™
- Shin Control: Lange's unique women-specific Shin Control liner offers maximum comfort while maintaining the required precision and responsiveness for optimum ski control.
- Dual Core Technology: harder plastic goes to the heel, spine and lower shell to retain stiffness, while the softer plastic goes to areas that wrap the foot and lower leg for comfort.
- Shell: Polyurethane
- Cuff: Polyurethane
- Forward Lean: 12˚
- Ramp: 4˚
- Canting: +/- 1.5˚
- External Screwed Cuff Alignment
- 4 Micro Aluminum
- 2 x 6 Tooth Upper Ladders with 3 Position Options
- 40mm Velcro Strap
- Replaceable Mono Material ISO 5355 Soles
- Gripwalk® Soles Available Separately
- Model year: 2021