The Women’s OluKai Pehuea Pa’I Slip-On Shoes are ready to spend days by the water. These shoes feature a patented Drop-In Heel that allows the shoe to be worn as a shoe or a slide. The woven upper has a breathable mesh lining and the dual-density PU footbed has an anatomic construction.
These Women’s OluKai Pehuea Pa‘i Slip-on Shoes are in Fair condition. They are slightly warped but have plenty of life left in the sole. The footbeds are dirty and can be washed.
- Patented Drop-In Heel® design offers both shoe and slide functionality.
- Durable jacquard-woven upper featuring Ke Au Camo artwork with soft breathable mesh lining.
- Dual-density anatomical PU footbed with a chassis and softer top deck providing extra cushioning for immediate step in comfort.
- Lined with a soft, microfiber footbed cover; removable and washable.
- Non-marking rubber outsole with Polynesian inspired artwork design.
- Leather logo patch with embossed logo detail and decorative sidewall stitching