Stio Hometown Down Hooded Jacket - Women’s F M
Stio Hometown Down Hooded Jacket - Women’s / Black / M
ShippingEligible for free shipping. Learn more
About this item
Share this deal
Wrap yourself in the Women’s Stio Hometown Down Hooded Jacket when the temperatures fall. The 800-fill water-repellent down maintains its loft and insulating power, even when the conditions are moist. Lightweight nylon treated with a water repellent finish shields you from light rain and snow whether you’re out on an alpine adventure or just enjoying some leisure time in town. When the winds pick up, cinch down the adjustable fixed hood, tighten up the storm sealing hem, and stash your hands in the tricot-lined pockets to leave the wind and cold on the outside.
This Stio Hometown Down Hooded Jacket - Women’s / Black / M is in Fair condition. It has numerous patched holes and is generally worn, compressed, and somewhat dirty. There is a bit of ripping from the zipper on the inner storm flap. This is a great jacket to continue to wear out that will keep you warm while doing so.
- Soft, supple hand feel with high loft down insulation to retain heat
- Generous baffles stabilize down for warmth
- Fixed peripheral adjust hood
- YKK® reverse coil zippers
- Stio® grosgrain finish at center front interior draft flap protects zipper teeth and seals out elements
- Custom Stio® silicone zipper pulls
- Zippered handwarmer pockets
- Brushed tricot at interior neck and hand pockets for warmth and comfort
- Clean finish cuff with internal elastic for comfort and performance
- Interior mesh pocket
- Adjustable, storm-sealing hem with low-pro cord locks customizes performance
- Stuff Sack with reflective logo included for easy packing
- Embroidered Stio® and Pinecone logos
- Weight: 16 oz.
- Exterior & Lining: Illume Cire™, 100% Nylon, 20 denier, 36 g/m2 with DWR finish
- Insulation: Downtek water repellent down; 90% goose down, 10% feather
- Regular Fit
- Center back length, size M: 26 1/2"
About the sellerGeartrade
Avg. Ship Time