Wrap yourself in the Women’s Stio Hometown Down Hooded Jacket when the temperatures fall. The 800-fill water-repellent down maintains its loft and insulating power, even when the conditions are moist. Lightweight nylon treated with a water repellent finish shields you from light rain and snow whether you’re out on an alpine adventure or just enjoying some leisure time in town. When the winds pick up, cinch down the adjustable fixed hood, tighten up the storm sealing hem, and stash your hands in the tricot-lined pockets to leave the wind and cold on the outside.
This Women’s Stio Hometown Down Hooded Jacket is in Excellent condition. There is some slight discoloration in areas, but no major signs of wear.
- Responsible Down Standard Certified down
- Soft, supple hand feel with high loft down insulation to retain heat
- Generous baffles stabilize down for warmth
- Fixed peripheral adjust hood
- YKK® reverse coil zippers
- Stio® grosgrain finish at center front interior draft flap protects zipper teeth and seals out elements
- Custom Stio® silicone zipper pulls
- Zippered handwarmer pockets
- Brushed tricot at interior neck and hand pockets for warmth and comfort
- Clean finish cuff with internal elastic for comfort and performance
- Interior security and stash pockets store on mountain essentials
- Adjustable, storm-sealing hem with low-pro cord locks customizes performance
- Stuff Sack with reflective logo included for easy packing
- Embroidered Stio® and Pinecone logos
- Weight: 16 oz.
- Exterior & Lining: Illume Cire™, 100% Nylon, 20 denier, 36 g/m2 with DWR finish
- Insulation: AlliedFeather™ HyperDRY™ Water Repellent Down, 90/10 White Goose Down, 800-fill
- Regular Fit
- Center back length, size M: 26 1/2"