The Women’s Stio Environ Jacket features beefed-up fabric with a soft hand-feel to provide a barrier between you and the snowy mountain terrain. Fully sealed seams, a powder skirt, and reliable Dermizax waterproofing prevent blowing snow and champagne powder from infiltrating the interior of the jacket while underarm vents provide customizable ventilation when you finish a leg-burning lap. Slide the helmet-compatible hood up during windy lift rides to salvage body heat so you can spend your day on the slopes instead of warming up in the lodge.
Item #: 1150
This Women's Stio Environ Jacket is in Good condition. It has seen a light to moderate amount of use and is functional. There are slight wear marks throughout from use with the outer hand zipper areas getting a bit frayed as well as the inner lower hem showing wear marks and fraying. There is also an inner button mark on the lower right side and a moderate storage odor.
- Durable fabric offers protection from winter elements
- Fully seam-sealed for complete waterproof performance
- Fully adjustable, removable, helmet-compatible hood with bonded brim to seal out the elements
- Center front draft flap seals out elements
- Zippered underarm venting facilitates custom climate control
- Bonded flap conceals cord lock at back hood for clean finish
- Brushed tricot at interior collar for added warmth
- Adjustable zippered cuffs
- YKK® water-resistant Aquaguard® Vislon® center front zipper
- YKK® water-resistant Aquaguard® coil zippers at chest and hand pockets
- Custom Stio® silicone zipper pulls
- Interior security and stash pockets
- Adjustable snap back snow skirt with custom Stio® gripper elastic and metal snaps
- Adjustable storm sealing hem with low-pro cord locks customizes performance
- Weight: 26 oz.
- Dermizax® 3L Waterproof/Breathable, 100% Polyester, DERMIZAX® Membrane 20,000mm waterproofness, 10,000 g/m2/24hrs breathability, 150 denier, 194/m2, 80/20 DWR
- Regular Fit
- Center back length, Size M: 28 1/4"