Stay out on the mountain longer with the Burton Moto Snowboard Boots. The Burton Moto Snowboard Boot offers out-of-the-box comfort, an ultra-convenient lacing system, and an easy-going flex to keep your feet happy from the first chair to the last lap. The Speed Zone lacing system allows you to independently adjust the tension on the upper and lower cuff to find the perfect fit. The Total Comfort Construction provides broken-in comfort and the Sleeping Bag reflective foil technology keeps your feet warmer so you can endure chilly lift rides.
This Burton Moto Snowboard Boot is in Excellent condition. Upon inspection, there are no obvious signs of wear to be found on this boot. Product is missing its original retail tags/packaging.
- Speed Zone lacing system features lightning fast lacing control while allowing you to customize the tension of upper and lower zones in seconds, New England Ropes
use American-made fibers and are virtually indestructible, won't kink, and are easy to re-lace
- Durable synthetic leather backstay, 1:1 soft flex PowerUp tongue creates a snug fit between boot and tongue, eliminating the need to readjust while you ride
- Total Comfort Construction provides an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box, eliminating the break-in period, Snow-proof internal gusset completely seals the lower zone of the boot, keeping your feet warm and dry
- Imprint 1+ heat-moldable liner with integrated lacing offers a increased comfort and an improved wrap on the heel and ankle
- Sleeping bag reflective foil underfoot reflects heat back to the foot, improving both warmth and comfort in cold conditions
- DynoLITE outsole offers superior cushioning, improved board feel, and consistent support in a 20% lighter weight construction that can withstand repeated impacts, Shrinkage footbed reduction technology reduces the boot's overall footprint, minimizing toe drag