With exceptional loft, the Men’s Mountain Hardwear Conduit Absolute Zero Suit is designed for expeditions into unforgiving alpine terrain. Built with 800-fill Goose down, a waterproof, breathable outer, and suspenders that hold the suit in place, you’ll be ready to take on your greatest summits.
This Men’s Mountain Hardwear Conduit Absolute Zero Suit is in Good Condition. There is little evidence of wear and no large rips or holes. There is a small rip near the armpit of one of the sleeves that can be easily patched. All of the zippers, Velcro, and drawstrings appear to be functional. The front pockets have been embroidered with various logos, including “Cheeze Head Mt. Everest Expedition 2009”.
Weight: 4.0 lbs (1.8kg)
- Insulation: 800-fill Goose Down
- Body Fabric: SL Rip AXF (100% nylon)
- Laminate: Conduit SL
- Waterprofness : 20000 mm
- Breathability: 25000 g/meter sq.
- AXF Super DWR finish repels water 5 times longer than standard DWRs
- Waterproof down: welded, watertight baffle construction
- 6-slider watertight rainbow rear-zip for easy on/off
- Internal suspenders hold suit in place
- Reinforced knees for durability
- Zip-off hood for versatility; large collar keeps neck insulated
- Two interior water bottle pockets
- Adjustable Velcro® cuffs seal in warmth