Get an early start on the trails with the Women’s Marmot Minimalist Component 3-in-1 Jacket. Utilizing GORE-TEX with Paclite Technology, the outer shell shields you from morning rain showers. The inner Thermal R Insulated jacket liner provides warmth for those hours before the sun is up and can be removed when you don’t need it. Once the clouds burn off, this jacket is lightweight so it’s a cinch to stash in your pack without weighing you down.
The Women’s Minimalist Component 3-in-1 Jacket Is in Good Condition. Upon inspection, the jacket seems to be an older model than what is currently being advertised by the brand. The entirety of the jacket has a light Lysol/Cleaner fluid-like smell that could be removed with a wash. Overall this jacket has been thoroughly worn but is in Good condition. The Velcro around the zipper has hair/string in it that should be easily removable.
- GORE-TEX Paclite®
- PFC Free DWR
- 100% Seam Taped - 2.5 Layer Construction
- Removable Thermal R Liner Jacket
- Chest Pocket with Water Resistant Zip
- Attached Adjustable Hood with Peripheral Cord
- Zippered Hand Pockets
- Adjustable Velcro® Cuffs
- Product Weight: 1 lbs 10 oz , 750.0 g
- Main Fabric: GORE-TEX Paclite®, 100% Polyester, Plain weave, 111g/sqm
- Center Back Length: 30in
- Waterproof; Windproof