Feel more balanced and controlled on your skis with the Women’s Atomic Hawx 90 Ski Boots. These boots are designed with a unique feature that allows for the midfoot to flex, making hiking or just walking back and forth to the parking lot comfortable and natural. You’ll achieve greater responsiveness and control because the boot allows your forefoot to remain in a more natural position, giving you the energy to ski from bell to bell.
This Women’s Atomic HAWX 90 Ski Boot is in Fair condition. The toes of the boots are a little beat up, and the liners are a little dirty. There is nothing that affects the functionality of the boot. The buckles and straps are still functional. These boots have some god riding left in them.
- Stiffness and precision of an alpine boot but with ergonomic characteristics to boost balance and control
- Polyurethane construction
- ASY Sport T2 W Therm-ic liner with that is ultra soft with a women’s contour with no seams.
- Excenter Canting Rivet Energy Spring
- AFS Cuff Spoiler adapts to the shape and height of your calf.
- Flex and Fit: With the mid-section that flexes the Hawk is a great boot for somebody that want to start hiking or that wants a boot that is easy to walk from the car to the lift.
- Last: 100mm
- Flex rating: 90
- Intermediate to Advanced ability level