The Men’s Louis Garneau Techfit MTB Knickers with Liner provide extended coverage for rugged mountain bike rides. These technical knickers are built with high-performance Dirtmax, Techfit, and Dura-X fabrics to optimize stretch, comfort, and durability. The knees are articulated for an excellent range of motion and the inner legs are seamless to eliminate chafing. An inner liner boasts the Men’s Silvercool3 Chamois which provides moisture-wicking, cooling, odor-controlling technology in a supportive construction that conforms to your body.
These Louis Garneau Techfit MTB Knickers with Liner - Men’s are in Good condition. They are free from signs of heavy usage. The liners seem to be a bit more worn than the knickers, but they are still very functional.
- Combination of Dirtmax, Techfit and Dura-X fabrics: great stretch-ability and optimal abrasion resistance with enduring comfort
- Articulated knees for flexibility
- Zippered air intakes for ventilation
- Seamless inner legs for comfort
- Velcro tabs for customized adjustment
- Fully detachable inner liner shorts are made with Drytex 2002, a fast-drying stretch knit with permanent nano-silver technology that offers antibacterial and anti-odor properties
- Belt loops
- 2 Velcro front pockets with zippered hidden pocket
- 2 Velcro rear pockets
- Zip fly with Velcro closure
- Reflective accents to enhance visibility
- Men's Silvercool3 Chamois: Coolmax top sheet; Multi-thickness high-density foam; Antibacterial and moisture wicking; 2-way stretch; conforms ergonomically to the human body