The high-loft, premium goose down in the Men’s Eddie Bauer First Ascent Downlight Jacket makes packing for your alpine endeavors simple and easy. This jacket is ultra-warm and lightweight, and it packs into the left-hand pocket for a small footprint that tucks into a corner of your pack. The StormRepel DWR treatment repels blowing snow, water, and rain to ensure you stay warm at high elevations
Item #: i88 709 3732
This Men's Eddie Bauer First Ascent Downlight Jacket is in Excellent condition. It has seen light to very little use and is functional. There is only a slight storage odor that should wash out.
- Temp Rating: Moderate Activity
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Windproof 100% recycled 20D ripstop polyester shell
- 800 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union 851564
- Adjustable drawcord waist dials in the fit
- Chest pocket with media port let you bring your music to the mountains
- Secure Zip Hand Pockets are tricot-lined and set behind down for added warmth
- Packable: jacket stows easily in left hand pocket that has carabiner clip-in loop
- High-Mobility Sleeve and Shoulder Fit
- Length, Reg Medium: 27.5"
- Down Fill Weight: 131.16g
- Classic. A universal fit.
- 100% polyester