Get adventurous on the bike with the Specialized Rime Flat Mountain Bike Shoe. This shoe hikes, bikes, you name it. This approach shoe can handle some off-road hiking without sacrificing performance when you’re in the saddle. The Body Geometry construction keeps you injury-free and augments natural alignment for efficiency. The upper is composed of welded mesh and TPU to balance durability and breathability in rough terrain. The SlipNot ST rubber maintains traction on both pedals and trails and the shank layer provides stability while you’re out.
Item #: 187392
This Specialized Rime Flat Mountain Bike Shoe is in New condition with the original tags and packaging.
- Body Geometry trio of the Longitudinal Arch, Metatarsal Button, and Varus Wedge work together to increase efficiency, optimize hip, knee, and foot alignment, and reduce injury risks.
- Welded mesh and TPU upper: eliminates seams; engineered for durability.
- SlipNot™ ST rubber sole for unsurpassed flat-pedal grip and connection.
- XPEL hydrophobic mesh construction reduces water absorption and dramatically improves drying time.
- Cushioned EVA foam midsole for comfort and impact absorption
- Shank layer for impact absorption and stability.
- Relaxed Fit last for a balance of pedal feel and off-the-bike comfort.
- Approximate weight: 386.5 grams.