Tackle backcountry adventures and lift-served powder lines in the Men’s Stio Environ Jacket. This one jacket will get you through all your winter excursions with PeakProof technology and a Dermizax membrane that delivers waterproof protection in the deepest snow conditions and breathable comfort for higher output pursuits. A powder skirt and storm-sealing hem block out the elements and two-way underarm vents allow you to tailor the airflow to suit your needs, so you stay comfortable from winter’s coldest days to sunny to the sunny, relaxed days of spring.
This Men’s Stio Environ Jacket is in Excellent condition. No rips or tears and zippers function smoothly. Overall, the jacket shows minimal signs of wear.
- Durable fabric offers performance in winter elements
- Fully seam-sealed for complete waterproof protection
- Removable, adjustable, helmet-compatible hood with bonded brim to seal out the elements
- Bonded flap conceals cord lock at back hood for clean finish at peripheral adjustment
- Brushed tricot at interior collar for added warmth
- YKK® water-resistant Aquaguard® Vislon® at center front zipper
- Center front interior draft flap seals out elements
- YKK® water-resistant Aquaguard® coil zippers at chest pockets, hand pockets and underarm vents
- Two-way venting at underarm facilitates custom climate control
- Custom Stio® silicone zipper pulls for easy grab with gloves
- Adjustable hook & loop cuffs
- Interior zippered security and drop in stash pockets
- Adjustable snap back snow skirt with custom Stio® 'Let the Outside In' gripper elastic and Stio® metal snaps
- Adjustable storm sealing hem with low-pro cord locks customizes performance
- Ski pass loop at interior hem
- Heat transfer Stio® and Pinecone logos
- Weight: 31 oz.
- PeakProof™ Waterproof/Breathable Technology, Dermizax® 3L 100% Polyester, Dermizax® Membrane 20,000mm waterproofness, 10,000 g/m2/24hrs breathability, 150 denier, 194/m2, 80/20 DWR Finish
- Relaxed Fit
- Center back length, size M: 30 3/8"