The Women’s Stio Environ Jacket features beefed-up fabric with a soft hand-feel to provide a barrier between you and the snowy mountain terrain. Fully sealed seams, a powder skirt, and reliable Dermizax waterproofing prevent blowing snow and champagne powder from infiltrating the interior of the jacket while underarm vents provide customizable ventilation when you finish a leg-burning lap. Slide the helmet-compatible hood up during windy lift rides to salvage body heat so you can spend your day on the slopes instead of warming up in the lodge.
This Women’s Stio Environ Jacket is in Excellent condition. No stains, rips or tears and most zippers function smoothly. Very small scuff on right hip near waistband.
- Durable fabric offers protection from winter elements
- Fully seam-sealed for complete waterproof performance
- Fully adjustable, removable, helmet-compatible hood with bonded brim to seal out the elements
- Center front draft flap seals out elements
- Zippered underarm venting facilitates custom climate control
- Bonded flap conceals cord lock at back hood for clean finish
- Brushed tricot at interior collar for added warmth
- Adjustable zippered cuffs
- YKK® water-resistant Aquaguard® Vislon® center front zipper
- YKK® water-resistant Aquaguard® coil zippers at chest and hand pockets
- Custom Stio® silicone zipper pulls
- Interior security and stash pockets
- Adjustable snap back snow skirt with custom Stio® gripper elastic and metal snaps
- Adjustable storm sealing hem with low-pro cord locks customizes performance
- Weight: 26 oz.
- Dermizax® 3L Waterproof/Breathable, 100% Polyester, DERMIZAX® Membrane 20,000mm waterproofness, 10,000 g/m2/24hrs breathability, 150 denier, 194/m2, 80/20 DWR
- Regular Fit
- Center back length, Size M: 28 1/4"