Feel unstoppable on your downhill mountain bike rides with the Men’s Dakine Cross-X Bike Gloves. These rugged gloves are built with a breathable, stretchy twill shell and a synthetic suede palm. Your knuckles stay protected with neoprene and TPU reinforcements. Silicone grippers on the finger and thumb maintain control and traction and padding on the palm sucks up vibrations for greater comfort and less fatigue.
Item #: 10003478
These Men’s Dakine Cross-X Bike Gloves are in Fair condition. The plastic wrist closure is detached from the Velcro base of the left glove. The rubber accents have a white film.
- Shell: 59% Polyester, 19% Nylon, 14% Neoprene, 8% Spandex
- Palm:60% RPET, 32% Polyester, 7% Spandex, 1% Silicone
- Breathable, 4-way stretch twill shell
- AX SUEDE rPET synthetic suede palm
- Silicone gripper finger and thumb
- Touch screen compatible
- Microfleece thumb wipe
- Polygiene® Odor Control technology
- Hook and loop closure cuff