The Men’s Stio Environ XT Jacket is a trimmed-down model for winter purists who demand high-end functionality without all the bells and whistles. This jacket features pack-friendly hand pockets that are oversized so you can shove your skins in quickly when you’re on a windy ridgeline. Rugged fabric with Dermizax waterproofing holds up to alpine terrain and full-blown blizzards. An adjustable hood slides over your helmet and has a bonded brim to send drips to the ground instead of onto your face. An interior security pocket provides a safe place for valuables and two-way pit zips allow you to customize the ventilation. It’s everything you need and nothing you don’t.
This Men’s Stio Environ XT Jacket is in Excellent condition. No stains, rips, or tears, and zippers function smoothly. Small scuff on the left elbow.
- Durable fabric offers performance in winter elements
- Fully seam sealed for complete waterproof protection
- Fixed, adjustable, helmet compatible hood with bonded brim to seal out the elements
- YKK® water-resistant Aquaguard® coil zippers at center front, chest and hand pocket zippers
- Cohaesive® cordlocks at peripheral hood and hem adjustments
- Bonded flap conceals cord lock at back hood
- Brushed tricot for comfort around the chin
- Center front interior draft flap seals out elements
- Two way pit zips allows for venting at underarm facilitates custom climate control
- Oversized zippered hand pockets set high on body for pack compatibility
- Zippered exterior chest pocket
- Adjustable hook & loop cuffs
- Interior zippered security and drop-in stash pockets
- Adjustable storm sealing hem
- Custom Stio® silicone zipper pulls for easy grab with gloves
- Heat transfer Stio® and Pinecone logos
- Weight: 24 oz.
- Dermizax® 3L Waterproof/Breathable, 100% Polyester, Dermizax® Membrane 20,000mm waterproofness, 10,000 g/m2/24hrs breathability, 150 denier, 194 g/m2, 80/20 DWR
- Relaxed Fit
- Center back length, size M: 31"