The Men’s Stio Hometown Down Hooded Jacket is a do-it-all insulated piece for mountain dwellers and those who live in wintry climates. This lightweight jacket utilizes Allied Feather HyperDRY Water Repellent down insulation that has an excellent warmth to weight ratio and is highly compressible when you need to shove it in your pack or travel bag. The recycled nylon shell has a DWR finish to repel water, snow, and stains, and the storm-sealing bottom hem and attached hood seal out the elements whether you're navigating your commute to work, headed for some quick laps at the resort, or enduring an early season snowstorm on the trails.
This Men’s Stio Hometown Down Hooded Jacket is in Excellent condition. No stains, rips, or tears, and zippers function smoothly. Minimal signs of wear on the cuffs.
- Durable, 100% recycled nylon fabric
- Responsible Down Standard Certified down
- Soft, supple hand feel with high loft down insulation to retain heat
- Mid-sized baffles stabilize down for warmth
- Fixed peripheral adjust hood
- Distinctive YKK® Vislon® zippers with contrasting zipper tape
- Custom Stio® silicone zipper pulls
- Grosgrain finish at center front interior draft flap protects zipper teeth and seals out elements
- Zippered handwarmer and chest pockets
- Interior security and stash pockets store on mountain essentials
- Adjustable, storm-sealing hem with low-pro cord locks customizes performance
- Stuff Sack with reflective logo included for easy packing
- Embroidered Stio® and Pinecone logos
- Weight: 20 oz.
- Recycled HTD™, 100% Recycled Nylon, 20 Denier Ripstop, 39 g/m2
- Insulation: Allied Feather™ HyperDRY™ Water Repellent Down, 90/10 White Goose Down, 800 Fill
- Relaxed Fit
- Center back length, size M: 28"