Brave the storm days for endless refills of powder in the Men’s Stio Shot 7 Down Hooded Jacket. This jacket features 800-fill Allied Feather HyperDRY Water Repellent Down to outlast the coldest days while the Pertex Shield+ 2L fabric offers breathability to prevent you from overheating during mild, bluebird conditions. It is equipped with a removable powder skirt, helmet-compatible hood, underarm vents, and an interior security pocket to make your days on the mountain convenient and fun.
This Men’s Stio Shot 7 Down Hooded Jacket is in Excellent condition. There are minimal signs of wear. No rips or tears and zippers function smoothly.
- Responsible Down Standard Certified down
- Fully seam sealed for complete waterproof protection
- Fixed helmet compatible hood
- Front hood adjustment with stationary cord locks and a bonded brim to seal out the elements
- Bonded flap conceals cord lock at back hood for clean finish
- Brushed tricot at interior collar for added warmth
- YKK® water-resistant Aquaguard® zippers
- Center front draft flap seals out elements
- Zippered chest pocket secures on mountain essentials
- Underarm venting with stretch mesh facilitates custom climate control
- Custom Stio® silicone zipper pulls
- Hook & loop adjustable cuffs
- Interior security and stash pockets
- Removable snow skirt with custom Stio® Let the Outside In gripper elastic and Stio® snaps
- Adjustable storm sealing hem with low-pro cord locks customizes performance
- Embroidered Stio® and Pinecone logos
- Weight: 34 oz.
- Pertex® Shield+ 2L Melange Waterproof/Breathable, 68% Nylon 32% Polyester, Pertex® Shield+ PU Membrane 20,000mm waterproofness, 15,000 g/m2/24hrs breathability, 40 denier, 115g/m2, 80/20 DWR
- Lining: Pertex® Microlight Minirip Nylon, 100% Nylon, 52g/m2 with DWR
- Insulation: Allied Feather™ HyperDRY™ Water Repellent Down, 90/10 Grey Goose Down, 800 fill (108g Size M)
- Relaxed Fit
- Center back length, size M: 31"