The Firefall 2 Jacket - Men's is in Excellent condition. VFC- This jacket was previously owned for seventeen days. The following observations were made regarding this item:
* There are no holes or rips in the material.
* Zipper functions correctly .
* The fabric is not faded or stained from use, however there is some animal hair.
* Very little wear or use with item.
* Sold as is, all warranties void
Size: Unisex XL
Retail Cost: $249.99
When we bundle up for snowy pow days we trust the Mountain Hardwear Firefall 2 Jacket. Thanks to its burly face fabric and waterproof construction, the outer shell repels the elements and harsh, icy winds. Placing strategic 160D nylon paneling in areas that see abuse from skis over the shoulder and stray branches, the jacket is able to save on weight while remaining durable. Plus this thoughtful fabric placement means we can maintain a comfortable range of motion, so we don't feel restricted when breaking trail to skin up the mountain, or throwing down on a sidecountry booter.
Why We Like The Firefall 2 Jacket (DWGAXJV)