The Kids’ Lands’ End ThermoPlume Packable Jacket is a winter staple that provides water-resistant insulation for outer activities. This jacket has a quilted shell filled with PrimaLoft ThermoPlume insulation that is made from recycled plastic bottles. When you’re headed out for a hike or a camping trip, this jacket tucks into its own pocket for compact carrying in your pack.
Item #: 524756
This Kids’ Lands' End ThermoPlume Packable Jacket is in Excellent Condition. No damage is observed.
- Temperature Rating: +9° to +37° Fahrenheit
- Water-resistant, quilted shell
- PrimaLoft® Insulation ThermoPlume® in body and sleeves; insulation made from approximately 5 recycled plastic bottles per jacket
- Packs into its own interior pocket for easy carrying when not wearing; cordlock inside pocket to close packable pouch securely
- Jacket length hits at hips
- Standing collar keeps cold out
- Full-zip front with chin guard
- Onseam pockets
- Shell: 100% nylon
- Lining/insulation: 100% polyester
- Machine wash