Streamline your winter layering routine for family ski days with the Girls’ Lands’ End Husky Squall Waterproof Iron Knee Bibs. These bibs are constructed with a whopping 100g of insulation for unrivaled warmth. The nylon shell is waterproof and windproof to protect young skiers on chilly lift rides. Iron Knees and Seat fabric patches reinforce high wear areas for afternoons spent playing in the snow. Interior snow gaiters and zippered ankles prevent snow, ice, and cold from infiltrating boots and socks.
Item #: 524580
These Girls’ Lands' End Husky Squall Waterproof Iron Knee Bibs are in Excellent Condition. No damage is observed.
- Waterproof, windproof shell
- 100-gram insulation
- Adjustable shoulder straps with clip-in buckles
- Elastic armholes and back waist
- Rip-&-grip hip pockets
- Reinforced with Iron Knees and Seat: soft interior fabric patches that help prevent holey knees and seats so they can wear again and again!
- Grow-A-Long™ legs extend up to 2 inches to fit them as they grow
- Zip ankles fit over or into boots; elastic snow gaiters inside block out cold and snow
- Shell/lining/trim: 100% nylon
- Insulation: 100% polyester
- Machine wash